Emilie [diligent worker] Lauren [guarded by God]

Sunday, February 7, 2010

GU....what now?

Generation Unleashed was such an amazing conference. I felt refreshed and revived and ready.... ready for whatever God had in store, ready to set aside the things or this world and run full heartedly after the Lord, ready to dig in everyday.

But now, not even 10 hours later, I feel apathetic, lost, confused and ...well, not sure what next. I don't desire to jump into my bible, or run around saying how much I love Jesus. If I asked God to continue what he started there, why have I seem to come up short?


So...what next God?

I woke up in the morning worried... scared to go home and face people when I am not exactly sure what I learned, what happened, or why exactly I thought this conference was so amazing. God, what did you do in me? What vision did you begin to set? What NEXT GOD!?!? I don't see a camp high in me; but I don't see a course of action or something I undoubtedly learned and felt was God.

I want to see crazy things happen God. I want to expect more from the God of the universe. The power that conquered the grave lives in me. Why can't I use that power to change the world? Well, the answer is that I can use that power, I'm just not ...why?

God, I know you had something prepared for me this weekend. Currently, I am not sure what that was, but I am open to what your spirit has for me. Fill me up more than ever before with your spirit. I want you and you alone. Give me new desire, new boldness, new vision, new excitement, a new heart.

Don't focus on what needs to be done; focus on what he has done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment