Emilie [diligent worker] Lauren [guarded by God]

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pursuit by the prince

I wrote this in a journal about a month ago and just stumbled over them again. I guess you can't say they are the words of God... but they sure are words my heart needed to hear... and normally I would never post this on here... But I got to thinking that maybe someone out there also needs to hear these words.
Em


Emilie-
I love you so much but I can't force you to love me. You've put some distance between us- its harder for you to hear my voice. Well draw close to me and I draw near to you. Your priorities are not quite right lately. I need to be first Em if you want it all to fall into place. I promise my intentions for your life are all good and I have a perfect plan for you! But you have to accept putting me in the driver's seat, and trusting that when I take the hard route, your future is always in mind. You have to lay down your plan, and accept what I have for you. I do want to dig your well deeper, I want to give you wisdom- but you have to let me. You have to completely, undoubtedly, unashamedly, trust me with your heart. Sometimes the purification and weeding isn't that easy but I want to give you the fullest, richest life possible. So Em, trust me... Give me your heart. I don't want the world taking another crack at it. Pursue me. I can't force you to love me, but I am love so I can promise that if you pursue me you'll find love. True, real, fulfilling love. One day, there will be a man to adore you, with your gifts and talents and even imperfections. He will only push you to love me more. He will fit with your heart and your logic- I promise. But for now, just respond to my love, I am pursuing you. Better yet, I will always pursue you. There is no where you can go that I will not be chasing you, completely in love with you. So Em, Please give me your heart. I promise I'll take good care of it, and I will take you on the adventure of a lifetime. You and me. It won't always be easy but we will always be together- I won't ever leave your side. And when its all said and done, I promise you won't regret a thing.
Love always,
your prince charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment