Emilie [diligent worker] Lauren [guarded by God]

Friday, October 22, 2010

Things to do before I die....

This started off as an assignment for my freshmen coarse and I figured I keep up with it. :)


Fifty Things to Do (or Be) before I die:

.                Become a doctor
.               Run a marathon
.           Work at a summer camp
.              Go on a mission trip to Uganda
.                Provide medical care to underprivileged in Africa
.              Read the entirety of the bible
.           Learn to play the piano well
.             Learn to adequately play the guitar
.              Beyond Malibu
.                Win a race
.         Start an organization to help teenagers with cancer
.        Post a blog once a week
.    Change someone’s life for the better
.   Fluently speak another language
.        Adopt from Africa
.       Be able to touch my toes
.                 Forgive my dad
.   Hike the entire pacific crest trail
.   Go sailing
.       Go to Europe
.             Take in a homeless youth
.             Learn to be patient in manner
.         Compete in mathematics
.            Own a Jeep
.             Compete in a triathlon
.                Hike all three sisters (South, middle and north)
.        Have the financial means to give where God leads. (I find joy in giving)
.          Sell everything and live in a third world country
.           Scuba dive
.          Donate blood every eight weeks as my body allows
.                 Be a blood marrow donor
.                 Save someone’s life
.            Fall so in love with Jesus that I do not need anything else to be secure.
.      Sing a worship song in front of a congregation
.     Watch my brother win a snowboarding competition.
.    Learn how to fly a plane
.     Speak at a conference for teens
.     Run a sub 21minute 5k.
.     Swim with a dolphin
.     Learn how to dance
.     Watch a meteor shower.
.     Watch the stars all night from the roof.
.     Have definable abs
.     Set foot in all seven continents
.     Learn how to surf
.      Learn how to play tennis
.     save enough money to put my kids and grandkids through college
.     Ride in a hot air balloon.
.     Go on a safari.
.     Graduate college with a 4.0

No comments:

Post a Comment