Emilie [diligent worker] Lauren [guarded by God]

Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh the beautiful things in life....

I've been reminded to stop and smell the roses. The beautiful things. Enjoy them. :)

Last night the rain lulled me to sleep as it pounded on my window. The perfect symphony performed just for me by the God of the universe.

Arriving at school 20 minutes late and saying a quick prayer, just to find the very front parking spot is open.

Having friends that love the crap out of you, and want to stand by your side no matter what.

New friendships that blossom into something amazing.

A perfect God how can work through all things, including the imperfect.

Beating the boys in a round of bball.

Music! The way to my heart. :) I am not very musically talented but I LOVE MUSIC. It can always reach my heart and touch my soul. It moves me.

Sitting on the roof, looking at the stars.

The God of the universe, wants to carry my burdens.

Family... its forever.

Dancing in the rain. :)

Dandy's. mmmmmm. :)

Math competitions. Oh yes, they are a beautiful thing.

I'm not near done. I plan to continue to add to this list for a long time coming.... but this was the beginning.... to no end. May you find joy in some of the same things.

No comments:

Post a Comment