Emilie [diligent worker] Lauren [guarded by God]

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Perfect orchestrated day from the sky

Today was simple yet amazing. There is no way that it could not have been composed and orchestrated by a power much greater than me.
Started off with peace, Jesus, and NO SCHOOL.
Then for a PERFECT afternoon with my beautiful best friend Brea. Some great girl talk, encouragement, dreaming, listening, shopping, and just what I needed.
On-track was perfect. God spoke, and I was completely flabbergasted by the overwhelming amount of encouragement I received.
A fun trek over to Safeway for some ice cream with some of my favorite people. A beautiful surprise of seeing Brit. And lovely conversation.

Thank you Jesus.
Thank you for a day so needed off.
Thank you for orchestrating it.
Thank you for putting Brea in my life.
Thank you for this beautiful new friendship you are putting in my life.
Thank you for putting the right things on my heart to pray for.
Thank you for answering prayer.
Thank you for patience.
Thank you for butterflies.
Thank you for always being in control.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for my amazing parents.
Thank you for placing Brit and I in the same Safeway at the same time.
Thank you for caring.
Thank you for the stars shinning bright.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment